After researching a bit and hearing feed back about using copper tape around the connection of the TRX900aa and STA100-150 to reduce RF spray, I decided to be a little proactive and put this to the test. After searching all my local hardware stores in my area and coming up empty handed, my last resort produced success at a nearby hobby shop. The copper tape strands were a perfect size for what I wanted to do as well, since it was originally used with circuit board applications.
The pictures are in order top to bottom, the top being a test of RF spill the receiver (SRa block 22) was getting from the TRX900/STA150 being about 6 inches away from each other.
Here is where I applied the strands to try creating an enclosure of the STA connection area with the copper tape.
Here is the same test using the same parameters as before but with the copper tape inserted. A slight improvement, but not perfect. Keep in mind that my block 22 scan before the TRX was even on produced no wide open frequencies in my area.
Below is the spacing I tested between the two units.